ESCRBC Access RegulationsESCRBC Access Regulations
-Order 2369/2011, regulating the entrance exam to the Higher Level Artistic Education.regulating the entrance exam to the Higher Level Artistic Education.
-Order EDU/520/2011, by which equivalences are established with the titles of Graduate in ESO and Baccalaureate regulated in the Organic Law 2/2006.
-Vacancy offer for new students entering ESCRBC for the 2022-23 academic year.
According to Article 12 of Royal Decree 1614/2009, access to these courses requires the possession of the baccalaureate degree or having passed the university entrance exam for those over 25 years of age, as well as passing the corresponding specific exam. For its part, Article 56 of the Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, on Education, indicates that the specific entrance exam will be aimed at assessing the maturity, knowledge and aptitudes to successfully complete these courses.
According to all of the above, the academic requirements for access to the Degree in Higher Artistic Studies in Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage at the ESCRBC are the following:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree or one of those considered equivalent for academic purposes and obtain a place after passing an entrance exam.
- To be in possession of any of the titles of Superior Technician of Plastic Arts and Design and to have an average qualification in this degree sufficient to obtain a place within the annual quota enabled for this purpose. (This route is commonly known as direct access).
- To have passed the university entrance exam for those over 25 years of age and to pass the school entrance exam.
- To have passed the maturity test for students over 18 years of age, which is administered by the different Autonomous Communities, and to pass the School's entrance exam.
Both for the purposes of validation of studies as well as enrollment in the entrance exam or application for direct access, studies completed under foreign educational systems must be previously approved by the corresponding services of the Educational Administration with respect to the Spanish Educational System. Provisionally, proof of having initiated the homologation procedures may be accepted for enrollment. In this case, the failure to grant it will imply the impossibility to formalize the enrollment and to take the studies.
Information available at the following link.
- Deadline for registration, submission of documentation at the Secretariat (by appointment) and applications by mail: April 4 to 26, 2022.
- Publication of the provisional lists of those admitted and excluded to the test: May 4, 2022.
- Period for claims to the provisional lists of those admitted and excluded to the test: May 5 and 6, 2022.
- Publication of the definitive lists of those admitted and excluded to the test: May 13, 2022.
- Publication of the schedule for conducting the entrance exam exercises: May 17, 2022.
- Publication of the evaluation board of the test: June 6, 2022.
- Test dates: June 27 and 28, 2022.
- Publication of provisional grades: July 4, 2022.
- Claim period for provisional ratings: July 6 and 7, 2022.Claim period for provisional ratings: July 6 and 7, 2022.
- Publication of the final list of qualifications: July 11, 2022.
- Publication of the final list of admitted applicants: July 12, 2022.Publication of the final list of admitted applicants: July 12, 2022.
- Registration deadline (by appointment): To be confirmed.