Introduction to the Master's
The Master's in Artistic Studies in Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage in Europe offered by the ESCRBC provides advanced and multidisciplinary training in the field of conservation-restoration, oriented towards a professional, academic, and research specialisation. Its main objective is to improve and update the previous training of Graduates in Conservation-Restoration of Cultural Heritage, enabling the acquisition of the necessary skills and level of qualification (MECES Level 3/EQF Level 7) so that the Graduate can join the European labour market as a highly qualified conservator-restorer of cultural heritage, as well as participate in research tasks.
The general structure of the curriculum, which is based on a basic core of compulsory subjects together with optional subjects, provides the Master's Degree with the necessary flexibility to focus studies, according to the student's own preferences, on a specific specialisation or on the in-depth study of certain topics or subjects.
- Dates (6th Edition, 2022-23): The 60 ECTS of the Master's Degree will be distributed between January 2022 and January 2023 over two periods:
The classroom-based classes will be taught in the first semester, from 31 January to 10 June 2022 (30 ECTS). The extraordinary assessment will take place between 5th and 9th September.
In the second semester, from 15th September 2022 to January 2023, the External Internships and the Master's Thesis (30 ECTS) will be carried out, although it is possible for students to start the internship period from the first semester.
- Pre-enrollment (6th Edition, 2022-23): 2th to 30th November 2021.
- Applicants interviews (6th Edition, 2022-23): 13th and 14th December 2021.
- Enrollment (6th Edition, 2022-23): 11th to 15th January 2022, from 10:00 to 13:30.
- Evaluation committee and timetable until the start of classes (6th Edition, 2022-23)
- Start of classes (6th Edition, 2022-23): 31th January 2022.
- Calendar of teaching periods and assessment in the first semester (6th Edition, 2022-23)
- Calendar of teaching periods and assessment in the second semester (6th Edition, 2022-23)
- Timetable of subjects in the first semester (6th Edition, 2022-23)
Offer in the 6th Edition (2022-23 academic year)
|General information||Manual for Enrollment in Public Centres of Higher Artistic Education|
|Configuration of modules, materials and subjects||Planning and Competencies|
|Areas of Specialization:||Access and admission of students|
|- Conservation of Contemporary Documents||Enrollment and public fees|
|- Projects and Professional Organisation||Pre-enrollment form|
|Teaching staff and other useful contacts|
|Enrollment instructions and documents to be provided|
|Enrollment payment instructions (Form 030)|
|Per capita household income form|
|Information on the recognition of credits|
|Application form for recognition of credits for work or professional experience|
|Application form for the recognition of credits for previous official studies|
|Authorization to use images|
|Instructions for the enrollment and admission of foreigners in non-university educational centers.|