The Master in Artistic Education in Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage in Europe offered by the ESCRBC provides advanced and multidisciplinary training in the field of conservation-restoration, aimed at professional, academic and research specialization. Its main objective is to improve and update the previous training of graduates in conservation-restoration of cultural property, allowing the acquisition of the necessary skills and level of qualification (MECES Level 3 / EQF Level 7) so that the graduate can integrate into the European labor market as a highly qualified conservator-restorer of cultural property, in addition to participating in research tasks.
The general structure of the curriculum, which is based on a basic core of compulsory subjects together with optional subjects, provides the Master's Degree with the necessary flexibility to focus the training, according to the student's own preferences, on a specific specialization or on the deepening of certain subjects.
- Dates (VI Edition, 2022-23): The 60 ECTS of the Master are distributed between January 2022 and January 2023 over two periods:
On-site classes will be held in the first semester, from January 31 to June 10, 2022 (30 ECTS). The extraordinary evaluation will take place between September 5 and 9.
In the second semester, from September 15, 2022 to January 2023, the External Internship and the Master's Thesis (30 ECTS) will be taken, although it is possible to start the internship period from the first semester.
- Pre-registration (VI Edition, 2022-23): November 2 to 30, 2021.
- Applicant interviews (VI Edition, 2022-23): December 13 and 14, 2021.
- Registration (VI Edition, 2022-23): from January 11 to 15, 2022, from 10:00 to 13:30 hours.
- Evaluation Committee and timetable until the start of classes (VI Edition, 2022-23)
- Beginning of classes (VI Edition, 2022-23): January 31, 2022.
- Calendar of class periods and evaluation in the first semester (VI Edition, 2022-23)
- Calendar of periods and evaluation in second semester (VI Edition, 2022-23)
- Timetable of subjects in the first semester (VI Edition, 2022-23)
Offer in the VI Edition (academic year 2022-23)
|General information||Manual for Enrollment in Public Schools of EE.AA.SS.|
|Configuration of modules, subjects and subjects||Planning and Competencies|
|Lines of Specialization:||Access and admission of students|
|- Conservation of contemporary documents||Tuition and public prices|
|- Projects and professional organization||Pre-registration form|
|Faculty and other contacts of interest|
|Enrollment instructions and documentation to be provided|
|Registration payment instructions (Form 030)|
|Per capita family income form|
|Information on credit recognition|
|Application form for recognition of credits for work or professional experience|
|Application form for the recognition of credits for previous official studies|
|Authorization to use images|
|Instructions for the enrollment and admission of foreigners in non-university educational centers.|